Online Users
Downthememorylane

Sunday, January 29, 2006

monday
i can't remember much. except that I watched campus superstar at night and thought that yiyuan's really good.

tuesday
long day. sch ended at like around 0240. then had training which supposed to end at 0600 but the 2C girls left at around 0530 to the airport to send austin off cause he's immigrating to new zealand. erm.. was really sad lah. anyway, the class made him a book which contains all the stuff each of us wants to tell him. yup.. and a mug too.. erm. don't think we'll be able to see him ever again. =( classmates for a year already.. i'm sure everyone will miss him. =(((((((((( oh well.. then went to have dinner at macs. was pretty late already. like around 0745? hah.. ate really quickly and managed to leave the place at around 0815 I think. lol.. then reached home at 0900 sharp. man, I was darn tired already. =/ bathe and did the maths homework and WENT TO SLEEP.

wednesday
i don't remember anything except that the social ettiquette talk for assembly with the 1999 Mr Singapore was plain boring.

thursday
i think it was a bad day.

friday
erm. wore home clothes to sch to celebrate cny. haha.. the concert was really entertaining. the ppl acted and danced well. =) yup.. then went to white sands after that for lunch with felicia. then to prps for a short while.. hah..

RANDOM:
I think many ppl are sick these few days. to them: GET WELL SOON. =)
My ulcer can ooz blood out and make my whole mouth bloody.
I'm glad that our 2C's blog is really active and alive now. =)
I think that the latest post in the 2C's blog is REALLY heartwarming.

No comments: